Data controller: Godrej Consumer Products (UK) Ltd, Falcon House, 115 -123 Stains Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL
Godrej Consumer Products UK Ltd will use the information you have provided in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of responding to your query.
Godrej UK is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Your personal data will be stored securely and kept for a period as legally required.
What information does Godrej UK collect?
Godrej UK collects and processes a range of information about you within the rules set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number, date of birth and gender and information of the products you have purchased.
- Information regarding the reason for your inquiry (e.g., order status, technical issue, product question/complaint, general question, etc.).
- Information about medical or health conditions should the reason of contact be due to a medical adverse reaction complaint.
How does Godrej UK collect this information?
- Godrej UK may collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be collected when the consumer contacts Godrej UK through an online system, emails, telephone or letters.
- Data will be stored in the Customer Service Reporting system, and in other IT systems (including the organisation's email system).
How does Godrej UK use my personal information?
- Godrej UK will use your personal details to meet its contractual obligations in fulfilling an order, dealing with a complaint / query and arranging delivery and replacement of damage goods if required.
- Godrej UK will only share your personal details with 3rd parties whom we have contracts with, in order to resolve your query / issue. This will be in accordance with data protection laws.
How does Godrej UK protect data?
- Godrej UK takes the security of your data seriously. Godrej UK has internal policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and restricts unauthorised access.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- Object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
[If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the consumer care team on email Consumercare@godrejcc.zendesk.com.
If you believe that the organisation has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.